File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars, validation and preview images, audio and video for jQuery.
Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads and client-side image resizing.
Works with any server-side platform (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, Node.js, Go etc.) that supports standard HTML form file uploads.
- The maximum file size for uploads in this demo is 5 MB (default file size is unlimited).
- Only image files (JPG, GIF, PNG) are allowed in this demo (by default there is no file type restriction).
- Uploaded files will be deleted automatically after 5 minutes (demo setting).
- You can drag & drop files from your desktop on this webpage (see Browser support).
- Please refer to the project website and documentation for more information.
- Built with Twitter's Bootstrap CSS framework and Icons from Glyphicons.